Financial Aid Information
2015 – 2016 School Year
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for FCS. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete FCS’ online enrollment process and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by March 20, 2015. FCS families must apply on-line at: www.factstuitionaid.com
IMPORTANT: Failure to complete all portions of the application along with submission of fee to FACTS by the deadline could result in failure of the application to be processed. This could result in your application being denied for the 2015-2016 school year.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
1. Signed and completed on line application.
2. Payment of the $30 application fee.
3. Copies of your 2014 tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
4. Copies of your 2014 W-2 form for both you and your spouse.
5. Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation and TANF.
*Families must complete the online enrollment process for the 2015/2016 school year in order to be considered for a scholarship.
*If a scholarship is not awarded (or enough to make attendance at FCS possible) families may withdraw and receive a full refund of their enrollment fees.
Along with the financial “screening” by FACTS certain policies and restrictions will be used by the school in determining eligibility and the amount of the scholarship.
1. Each case will be considered regardless of race, color or national origin.
Deadline to submit an application to FACTS is March 20, 2015.
2. No scholarship shall exceed 50% of the total of tuition. The enrollment fees shall be paid in full by the applicant.
3. At any time during the period of scholarship if there is a change in the financial position of the recipient and the need for assistance ceases, it is expected that the school be notified so that the funding may be used for other applicants.
4. Scholarships are granted for a period of one school year. Under no conditions will a scholarship be granted beyond one year without a new application being filed.
Notice of acceptance or denial will be mailed to applicants by April 20th.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process,
you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.