FACTS ABOUT THE ANNUAL FUND
• Tuition covers 100 percent of the actual cost per student, but it does not cover any school improvement projects that are needed to enhance our program for the kids.
• The projects supported through the Annual Fund aren't truly optional. They are necessary to maintain the quality we expect for our children, but rather than charge higher tuition we choose to accomplish these goals through tax deductible donations.
• Rather than orchestrate many small fundraisers, the Annual Fund allows families to make a once-a-year...or one-time tax deductible gift...or a monthly pledge to help make the Annual Fund projects possible.
• A number of our families will increase their giving potential through company match programs that will meet a percentage of the gift and match it entirely.
• The Annual Fund provides much needed funding for academics, athletics, campus improvements and promoting Christian values.
Please prayerfully consider a tax-deductible gift to Foothill Christian School's Annual Fund. Your gift is an endorsement of our mission and will assist us in growing this school that seeks to glorify God.
Help Build Tomorrow’s Leaders
To donate, please use our secure paypal checkout.
2014-15 ANNUAL FUND GOAL - $198,700