We Put the “Care” in Child Care
The before and after-school child care program is an extension of Foothill Christian School and, therefore, holds the same philosophy to help children flourish in every way. We accomplish this by offering a variety of recreational activities and play options that not only put the “care” into our programs, but the FUN, too!
FCS is well-equipped to meet your needs for extended day care. We offer before and after-school child care in two separate areas during the school week: Kindergarten thru 3rd in "The Kids Center" & 4th thru 8th in the Gym.
Our hours are 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM during the school week and holidays.
Holiday Day Care: Day care is also provided during the holiday breaks. The staff organizes specialty crafts, activities and field trips to make each day at FCS unique!
Included in your “After-School Costs”...
- • Experienced Child Care Staff: Many of our staff are pursuing their teaching degree and several are mothers of our students. Their Christian testimony is evident in the nurturing, loving environment they provide.
• Homework Room: A quiet setting allowing each student time to spend on their homework assignments.
• Library Access: Children can visit the campus library to read, research and check-out books.
• Crafts and Activities: We have occasional Cooking Crafts, Painting Crafts, Woodworking Crafts and much more!
• Snack Bar: We offer snacks and drinks which can be purchased from $.25 to $1.50 that vary from water to fruit juice and ice cream to fruit snacks.
Additional activities offered after school for an added cost:
• Cheerleading Varsity Team (6th - 8th Grade)
• Piano Lessons
• Band and String Instrument Lessons
• Academic Tutoring
• Literacy Plus