FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for FCS. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete FCS’ online enrollment process and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by March 15, 2021.
FCS families must apply online by creating an account with FACTS.
IMPORTANT: Failure to complete all portions of the application along with submission of fee to FACTS by the deadline could result in failure of the application to be processed. This could result in your application being denied for the 2021-22 school year.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application:
1. Signed and completed online application.
2. Payment of the $30 application fee.
3. Copies of your 2020 tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
4. Copies of your 2020 W-2 form for both you and your spouse.
5. Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation and TANF.
*Families must complete the online enrollment process for the 2021-2022 school year in order to be considered for financial assistance.
*If assistance is not awarded (or enough to make attendance at FCS possible) families may withdraw and receive a full refund of their enrollment fees.
Along with the financial “screening” by FACTS, certain policies and restrictions will be used by the school in determining eligibility and the amount of assistance.
1. Each case will be considered regardless of race, color or national origin.
2. No assistance shall exceed 50% of the total of tuition. The enrollment fees shall be paid in full by the applicant.
3. At any time during the period of assistance if there is a change in the financial position of the recipient and the need for assistance ceases, it is expected that the school be notified so that the funding may be used for other applicants.
4. Assistance is granted for a period of one school year. Under no conditions will assistance be granted beyond one year without a new application being filed.
Deadline to submit an application to FACTS is March 15, 2021
Notice of acceptance or denial will be mailed to applicants by April 15th
If you have questions or concerns about the application process,
you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.