Talent Show - October 13, 2022 at 6:30 PM
The following permission slip must be submitted by Wednesday, September 14th at 3:00pm. **Only the first 35 acts to submit completed forms will be guaranteed audition spots. The rest will be placed on a waiting list.
All auditions will be done through video submissions. Video auditions must be created specifically for this talent show. Please do not send past recitals or shows that your child has been in. Videos must be submitted between Friday, September 23rd and Wednesday, September 28th by 3:00 PM.
The students chosen to perform at the final event will be required to attend a dress rehearsal on Wednesday, October 12th, between the hours of 5:00-8:00pm. Specific times will be assigned based on the show line-up.
The talent show will take place on Thursday, October 13th at 6:30 PM in the Gym.
Please read carefully so that your student is not disqualified.
- Each auditioning student must have this permission slip submitted by Sep 14th. (If there are several students in the group, they each need a separate form.)
- Copy of music track (if applicable) and lyrics must be submitted with permission slip prior to audition (no suggestive lyrics).
- Acts must be two minutes or less- no exceptions.
- No lip-syncing! Singers must perform to a backing track or karaoke version of a song or provide their own accompanist. You can find almost anything, online, without the vocals.
- Students may wear special costumes to the video audition. (Costumes must be appropriate and comply with school standards.) If they are performing in regular attire for the show, then normal clothes are fine for the audition.
- The entire act must be prepared and performed in the audition video. Nothing may be changed or added after the act has been selected to perform for the showcase.
- Performers will be chosen based on preparedness and entertainment value.
Questions? Contact Jen Robinson - firstname.lastname@example.org