2018-2019 Annual Fund Goal
Campus Improvement (Kitchen Renovation), STEM Upgrades (Robotics Kits, Drone Classes), Athletics (New Basketball Goals for Playground), + Fine Arts!
Every gift counts! Please consider donating using our secure Paypal checkout.
Previously Funded Projects
NEW Gym Floor + Bleachers
Orchestra Instruments & Storage
Security Gates & Cameras
Performing Arts Upgrades
Lighting, Sound System, Rehearsal Mirrors
Artificial Turf on Playground
Shade Sails, Umbrellas, Landscaping
275+ iPads, Computer Lab, Smart Boards
FACTS ABOUT THE ANNUAL FUND
- Tuition covers 100 percent of the actual cost per student but it does not cover any school improvement projects that are needed to enhance our program.
- The projects supported through the Annual Fund aren't truly optional. They are necessary to maintain the quality we expect for our children, so rather than charge higher tuition we choose to accomplish these goals through tax deductible donations.
- The Annual Fund replaces cookie dough/wrapping paper/other small fundraising sales and allows families to make a once-a-year tax deductible gift, or monthly pledge, to help make the Annual Fund projects possible.
- Many families increase their giving potential through company-match programs that will meet a percentage of their gift and match it entirely.
- The Annual Fund provides much needed funding for academics, athletics, campus improvements and promoting Christian values.